Minimum loan value is £250 and the maximum loan value can be up to £15,000. You can choose to pay across 6 months with a minimum deposit of 10% or across 12 months with a minimum deposit of 30%. We also offer Classic Credit with 9.9% APR across 24, 36 or 48 months with a minimum deposit of 10% required.
0% APR Finance Example
|Amount of credit||£250.00|
|Cost of loan||£0.00|
|Total amount payable||£250.00|
|Payable by 6 monthly payments||£41.67|
9.9% APR Finance Representative Example
|Amount of credit||£1,755.00|
|Cost of loan||£178.48|
|Payable by 24 monthly payments||£80.56|
What Is The Cost Of The Loan?
The cost of the loan will vary depending upon the repayment duration and type of finance you choose to take out.
Finance examples shown above are subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Consumer credit service provided by V12 Retail Finance on behalf of the lender - Secure Trust Bank PLC. V12 Retail Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration number: 679653. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com.
Secure Trust Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
How To Apply?
You can apply by selecting this method of payment at the final stage of the checkout process. It only takes a couple of minutes and you'll get an instant decision.
Do I Qualify For Finance And What Do I Need?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- The goods must be delivered to your home address.
The Benefits Of Buying Jewellery With Finance
- Buy the jewellery you want with as little as 10% deposit.
- Choose 24, 36, 48 month repayment periods, available at 9.9% interest rate.
- Invest in more expensive jewellery now but with low monthly payments.
- One stop shopping, no need to go to the bank to secure a loan.
- Keep cash for day-to-day expenses.
- Fixed payments allowing you to budget effectively.
How To Finance An Engagement Ring?
Engagement rings are expensive and that’s why purchasing one can be a major financial decision. Some people prefer to pay by taking out engagement ring finance, even if they have the cash straight away, as it means that they do not need to spend their savings in full and the payments can be spread across a certain amount of time.
There are a number of finance options available depending on the repayment period that you prefer to select. If you wish to take out engagement ring finance, you will first need to apply. To do this, simply select this method of payment during the final stage of the checkout process or speak to a member of our sales team who will be able to help. It doesn’t take long to find out whether you qualify for finance and in most instances you will get a decision straight away.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please take a moment to read through a selection of the most commonly asked questions we receive about finance. If you cannot find a response to a question you might have, please do not hesitate to get in touch on +46 8 446 887 28